4 Nigerian Startups have been accepted into Google Launchpad Accelerator.The Startup companies are:Delivery Science,Gidi Mobile Limited,Flutterwave and Paystack .This was announced today through Google blog post.
Google Launchpad Accelerator is a 6 months Program where the selected Startups:
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- Get 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters
- Get Equity-free support
- Have access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- Receive Credits for Google products
- Receive Marketing spotlight opportunities
The program kicks off July 17th, 2017 at the Google Developers Launchpad Space in San Francisco.
Wishing these startups the very best!