Kenneth U.Okereafor. (MSc. Computer Security, BSc. Computer Information Systems, HND Electronic/Telecoms Engineering, IEEE) is a well-experienced Computer Information Systems Security Professional. Chartered through the Computer Professionals (Registration Council) of Nigeria (CPN), he has facilitated numerous computer technology deployments and capacity building initiatives on data security, biometric authentication systems, digital forensics, green computing, access control technologies, cyber terrorism control, application vulnerability analysis, IT risk analysis and mitigation, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management.
In addition to being a valedictorian, Kenneth has received national and international awards of IT excellence and enjoys membership of and recognition by, reputable professional bodies and research institutes including:
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
• Nigeria Computer Society (NCS)
• Computer Professionals (Registration Council) of Nigeria (CPN)
• Global Network for CyberSolutions (GNC)
• Information Technology Association of Nigeria (ITAN)
• Digital Bridge Institute (DBI)
• United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN-GAID)
• World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA)
• International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats (IMPACT)
• Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM)
Kenneth may be reached on NITELKEN@YAHOO.COM
Read part 1:http://techtrendsng.com/ict-in-road-safety-and-rescue-operations-in-nigeria1/ Notable Benchmarks The following are case studies around the world that can be used to understand what other nations and ...