West Africa Com is the annual forum for the region’s digital and ICT sector organised by Informa.The event will return to Dakar, Senegal on 8-9 June 2016 and now is the time to get involved.
”As the West Africa region is getting more connected and digital evolution is transforming the telecoms & media landscape, we are now re-shaping the event’s programme to meet the needs of the whole ecosystem.”Julie Rey,Director of Research at Informa.
The 2016 event will cover:
Seizing new opportunities in West Africa’s market after the digital transition
– Delivering digital content and monetising services
– Developing broadband & LTE in West Africa
– Reaching under-served communities
– Developing mobile money services
– Meeting the ICT needs of West Africa’s enterprise
– Innovation Forum: supporting innovation and tech entrepreneurship
“We are now contacting leaders in West Africa’s telecoms, digital and ICT sector to have their views on how the market is evolving and to understand what their businesses need to succeed. Their feedback will help shape the programme and deliver an event that meets the learning, networking and partnering needs of the region’s key players”said Julie.
If you want to be part of the region’s premier tech event, now is the time to get in touch to share your views and submit a speaking proposal. Contact Julie Rey via Julie.email@example.com for more details.