CONFERENCE THEME:“SOFTWARE STRATEGIES FOR RETOOLING THE WORKFORCE” (SORWORK)
DATE: OCTOBER 22- 23 2013
VENUE: TINAPA KNOWLEDGE CITY, TINAPA.
-Keynote by Prof Tapio Varis – UN Chair on e- Learning.
-Expert Group to discuss Keynote: Vice Chancellors of UI, UNICAL, FUT Minna, Niger Delta University & Covenant University.
-Industry Group: Dr. Ernest Ndukwe (OFR) Chairman Open Media & Former EVC of NCC; Prof Pat Utomi, Founder, Center for Values in Leadership, Hon. Amb. Nkoyo Toyo; Member,Federal House of Representatives and Ms. Babara James, founder, Henshaw Capital Partners.
-Other Highlights: Special e-Government Forum featuring Top Government Functionaries & Prof. G. Kwon(Dean, Graduate School of Governance, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea) as Lead Discussant.
-Special Broadband Pavilion for the Propagation of the Nigerian Broadband Plan.
-Also featuring Software Innovation Competition for Tertiary Institutions.
Conference Registration Packages
1. Accommodation for 2 nights @Lakeside Hotel, Tinapa.
2. Feeding and Entertainment
3. Conference Brochure & Bag
4. Documentation & Access to Conference Presentations online.
5. Reserved Seats on first 3 front rows in the Conference Hall
6. Access as Special Guest of Prof. Tapio Varis, UN Chair on E-learning
7. Delegate to Governor’s Dinner
1. Early Bird Payment (Payment before
October 10, 2013): =N=120,000.
2. Standard Package
Per Person: =N=124,500
3. Package Group of 4: =N=482,000
PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR ITEMS 2 & 3:
OCTOBER 18TH, 2013.
a. Online Registration Required on www.ispon.org/nsc2013
b. Payment into ISPON Account
c. Bank Account Number: 1770424262
d. Bank Name: SKYE BANK PLC
e. Bank Account Number: 1013139910
f. Bank Name: ZENITH BANK PLC
Note: (Payment Confirmation Instruction). Depositor Code is Regcom+ Depositor Name (Mandatory).
Please, send TELLER NO and BANK DETAILS to email@example.com . OR SMS to………………..
Contact: Paul 07068433533, Edna 08109818914, Chris 08033123922 and Yemisi 08033295031.