ComBIT Africa Expo is a product of strategic re-branding of NICOMM Exhibitions & Conferences organised by our Association since 1995. The event has been adjudged the biggest ICT expo in Nigeria and West Africa and is currently attracting ICT trade missions from United Kingdom, United States, Hong Kong, China, India, Israel, Korea, Dubai, Taiwan, Canada, France, Germany, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon and all leading African countries.
Africa will for a long time remain the hottest hub of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) business in the world. Nigeria – the acclaimed giant of Africa – will undoubtedly continue to lead the rest of the continent as the biggest market for ICT products and services.
With a population of over 150 million people, good economic endowments, high purchasing power, a stable democracy and on-going revolution in the ICT sector, Nigeria is well positioned as a viable and preferred investment destination in Africa and, perhaps, the world.
ComBIT Africa 2009 is designed to further facilitate the establishment and sustenance of highly rewarding commercial partnerships between foreign investors or technology providers and local representatives, dealers, distributors as well as resellers in Nigeria. It will also provide a cost-effective platform for Nigerian ICT products and service providers to enhance their industry and public ratings through their active participation in this pan-industry event.
The timing of this event in the last quarter of the year is to enable corporate customers decide on the latest ICT solutions to procure in the coming year and make adequate budgetary provision for the required solutions.
ICT for Development
Date: November 3 – 4, 2009:
Venue: Exhibition Hall, the Lagoon Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria)
• To showcase vibrant and reliable ICT solutions providers in Nigeria, Africa and leading nations of the world offering the latest and reliable technologies, systems and services in the global information and communications technology market.
• To expose the abundant investment opportunities in the Nigerian and African ICT sector with the aim of attracting more local and foreign direct investments in the sector.
• To create opportunities for establishing strategic alliances and partnerships amongst local and foreign investors for the purpose of expanding the ICT infrastructure and services in Nigeria and Africa.
• To afford corporate and individual consumers of ICT products and services ample opportunity to meet with leading and credible products and services providers in order to enhance their decision on the type of systems or services to procure for their various needs.
• To further position Nigeria and Africa as one of the largest and fastest growing ICT market in the world as well as a viable investment destination.
For more details visit-http://www.combitonline.com/