All On is launching the Clean Energy Innovation Challenge, in partnership with Co-Creation Hub to facilitate increased access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy sources for low income households, small and medium scale enterprises, and communities.
All On works with partners to increase access to commercial energy products and services for under-served and un-served off-grid energy markets in Nigeria, with a special focus on the Niger Delta.
The Clean Energy Innovation Challenge aims to unearth and support energy innovators across Nigeria who may have solutions that:
- Deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy through new sources
- Use innovative business models to improve access to clean energy
- Use creative financing models to increase access to clean energy
- Reduce energy wastage across the value chain
- Save cost for producers, distributors or consumers of energy