As the mobile and online card games are gaining followers due to the addictive multi-application availability and the exciting interaction with plenty of twists and surprises,the Nigeria- owned nKanika,a multi-platform, global interactive entertainment and licensing company based in Silicon Valley is creating the next generation of free -to play games for mobile devices and the open web.
The company which started this year by two young Nigerians- Amaete Umanah and Ime Etim are already making impact with their popular Nigerian card game WHOT!,the company’s first title recently launched for iOS, Android and Facebook and has already grown to be one of the largest social games on mobile and also setting the standard for financial performance.
WHOT! similar to Uno card game is easy to learn,offering players challenges and rewards,has the following key features:
· Detailed Graphics
· iOS & Android – Intuitive style menu manipulation and selection using your finger
· Universal app for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™ and Android devices
· 4 fun and challenging levels!( With more to come)
· Real life rewards for achievements and points in the game using Kiip Rewards
· Automatically tracks and saves all of your game stats
· Free to play on Facebook
· Online Achievements with Game Center support
· Select your favorite card faces to use, just $0.99.
· On-screen “How to play” instructions and button actions.
· PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
· Retina Display support
· Heyzap Integration for widespread discovery
· Multiplayer – Coming Soon
Amaete Umanah, the founder and CEO of nKanika said “ This is a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down and we can’t wait to show the world our vision of our next generation of WHOT! and our upcoming titles”.
Get to interact with new and old players and also share views on the game on Facebook.